MY DOG ATE ART'S PAGES


PROBABLY THE BEST ART BLOG IN PLYMOUTH - ENJOYED IN OVER 100 COUNTRIES - FROM CHILE TO CHINA

20/11/2008

FACE (20/11)

FACE(20/11) 2008
water colour crayon and ink
15cm x 21cm
Finished the last major work on my 3 canvases tonight - just small details to add - probably at the weekend. While I had some spare moments I did one of my faces - they seem to be steadily veering to mediaeval grotesque - not a bad thing in my view !
As always - this work ( and much else) is for sale - just email me to discuss

4 comments:

  1. This comes off ans an interestingly lit piece. It makes me think this guy is misunderstood and just looks to be known for who he really is :) Thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Art, yes, but is it crayon?
    Going slightly off-tangent, it has just occurred to me that my pocket Latin dictionary must be worth a fortune. Nearly every page has got one of your early works on it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crayon - yes (and watercolour pencils) ! Art - who knows ? Glad that my more delinquent moments may still bear fruit - have I signed any ?

    ReplyDelete