MY DOG ATE ART'S PAGES


PROBABLY THE BEST ART BLOG IN PLYMOUTH - ENJOYED IN OVER 100 COUNTRIES - FROM CHILE TO CHINA

16/11/2008

TRI-COLOUR

TRI-COLOUR 2008
acrylic on mdf
54cm x 18cm
This is a colour/technique experiment to assist with the 3 canvases I am working on at the moment - helps me consolidate my ideas. Click on the image to get a better idea of the image full size.
I have really got on with the work in hand this evening and am looking forward to seeing the works complete ...and then wave goodbye to them - boo hoo.
This and much of my work is for sale - just email me

10 comments:

  1. ME ENCANTA!!!
    i mean I LOVE IT!!
    i really hope some day i could do something like that.. the problem is that i'm so clasic! i love baroque and the perfect appearence of the figure.. so abtracts forms are too difficult for me!
    so.. i congratulate you!
    well i'm leaving..
    your spanish it's great! i hope my english will be ok.. :)
    thanks for all
    we will be in contact!
    shofy

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is really great. i do like the techniques. it's just cheeky and perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! Realy good jobs!
    Thanks for the link! I'll put your blog in my links list too!
    Keep it up!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shofi,Lena and Fernando - thanks very much for your lovely comments - looking forward to sharing the new work with you on this blog.

    Steve

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello to the Arff family and thanks again for the comment. Notice that so far only I have commented on your post - Art In Copenhagen - come on people !!

    Steve

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry - that link doesn't work - go the Arffs and scroll down to "Art in Copenhagen"

    Steve

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Julia - just left a comment on one of your posts - I'm intrigued by it

    Steve

    ReplyDelete