MY DOG ATE ART'S PAGES


PROBABLY THE BEST ART BLOG IN PLYMOUTH - ENJOYED IN OVER 100 COUNTRIES - FROM CHILE TO CHINA

05/02/2009

IN MY LOUNGE

PEBBLES 09/11 (2009) acrylic on canvas
30cm x 30 cm


PEBBLES 09/12 (2009)
acrylic on canvas
30cm x 30 cm

Finally finished at the weekend - now up on the wall either side of the mantelpiece. Comments welcome. The most satisfying thing about these is that I painted over the top of a couple of cheap B & Q printed canvases - maybe it's the way forward to do away with the mass-produced mindless rubbish out there. ( Any offence to B &Q is ... possibly quite deliberate)

Potentially these are for sale ( like lots of my stuff) but I would like to liaise with Debbie first .

email me about this and other work on this site if you are interested
mydogateart@googlemail.com

ps - comments on the last post should be responded to over the coming weekend

9 comments:

  1. Fun Art SCL

    Hope your projects are all goinbg according to you plan!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom came to mind when I looked at Pebbles. They resemble the precious stones stolen from the village for dastardly deeds relating to the theft of children. They turn out to have magical powers of course and that's how I see your paintings - Magic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. my book
    http://www.booksincatalan.cat/Library/LibraryTitles.asp?it=6196#?IAu=6213

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good balance either side of the mantelpiece - yin-yang colour scheme and ten pebbles in each picture. Restful but dynamic at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty funky those, and very complimentary-well done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I found your BLOG through another Blog Link.
    Consider adding your blog to mine. A blog designed to improve search engine listings for bloggers such as yourself.
    Also there will be blog tips for managing your Google Blog.

    BLOGS FOLLOW ME
    http://blogsfollowme.blogspot.com/

    This is a Bloggers Blog. You may find others who share your own interest.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Linda and the Arffs - thanks again

    Ivor and Sam - the complimentary colours and design were quite deliberate - the pebble is a stencil of a real one in my garden - exactly the same size / shape

    Sheila - I like them as well

    Boxofficegirl - as always your comments make me feel as if I am doing the right thing with my life - many many thanks.

    Sorry to all for the lateness of all my responses - I have been / am a little poorly at present.

    ReplyDelete