MY DOG ATE ART'S PAGES


PROBABLY THE BEST ART BLOG IN PLYMOUTH - ENJOYED IN OVER 100 COUNTRIES - FROM CHILE TO CHINA

24/03/2010

VISIT MY OTHER BLOG !

This is very much a one-off for me - a post to direct you  somewhere else - as opposed to a new painting :

It's called

" My Dog Ate Art : occasional notes"


I've toyed with this idea for a long time - a space for me to write about art,culture and related stuff - a lot of it will be Plymouth based (especially reviews of exhibitions), but as you will see from my first post not exclusively - hopefully it will be of general interest to my blog followers.

Initially I thought about interspersing my art-work with this sort of material - but I came to a decision to clearly seperate the two things.

So here's the link for the new blog -


Hope you enjoy it so far - and add it to your favourites.

oh - and I sold another painting last night - that's 2 in 3 weeks !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment