MY DOG ATE ART'S PAGES


PROBABLY THE BEST ART BLOG IN PLYMOUTH - ENJOYED IN OVER 100 COUNTRIES - FROM CHILE TO CHINA

24/10/2010

RAINBOW DANCER

RAINBOW DANCER 10/32   (2010)
acrylic on canvas
18" x 14" ( 46 cm x 36cm)
£ 160.00 GBP (inc p&p in UK) - outside of UK contact me in first instance -
discounts avaialble for online followers please enquire :  
mydogateart@gmail.com

Layers and washes of paint on heavily scored suface - almost a ceramic look...


If you'd like to buy this - or anything else on this site - or would like to discuss a commission - just email me in the first instance ... and don't forget - original artwork is an excellent gift.


dont forget in Plymouth - my artist's HOME VISIT SERVICE

back to home page

1 comment:

  1. I love this piece. Being self taught you give me hope my own art will improve to such a level.

    ReplyDelete