MY DOG ATE ART'S PAGES


PROBABLY THE BEST ART BLOG IN PLYMOUTH - ENJOYED IN OVER 100 COUNTRIES - FROM CHILE TO CHINA

02/11/2010

PRIMARK : LEOPARD GOD

PRIMARK:LEOPARD GOD 10/34   (2010)
acrylic on canvas
18" x 14" ( 46 cm x 36cm)
£ 150.00 GBP (inc p&p in UK) - outside of UK contact me in first instance -
discounts avaialble for online followers please enquire :  
mydogateart@gmail.com


Take a walk down to the Drake Circus shopping mall in Plymouth - he's waiting for you ...
this was part of my recent exhibition.



If you'd like to buy this - or anything else on this site - or would like to discuss a commission - just email me in the first instance ... and don't forget - original artwork is an excellent Chritmas present.


dont forget in Plymouth - my artist's HOME VISIT SERVICE

back to home page

2 comments:

  1. oh dear, do I have to stop being rude about everyone now someone local is reading me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You carry on being as rude as you want

    ReplyDelete