MY DOG ATE ART'S PAGES


PROBABLY THE BEST ART BLOG IN PLYMOUTH - ENJOYED IN OVER 100 COUNTRIES - FROM CHILE TO CHINA

12/01/2012

ACEOs

This is by way of a quick catch up and a belated happy 2012 to all of you. For 3 months up until December I was working on the British Art Show 7 in Plymouth - part of a team looking after the artworks and explaining and discussing with visitors to one of the biggest contemporary art shows in Europe.

As a result I've not created a massive amount of work since mid September 2011.

But I have been experimenting with ACEOs - here's a couple of examples -



 Click on this link for the full range so far and an explanation of the term ACEO  : MY DOG ATE ART : ACEOs


In short - as miniature artworks - they are incredibly good value for original artworks.

In the UK they are £ 9.30 each (inc postage). Anywhere else just ask and I'll quote on the current exchange rate and postage.

( as a rough guide however - in the US each would be approx $ 15.50 and in Europe 11.40 Euros ... inclusive of postage )


I sold 4 immediately they were posted - which also resulted in me getting a commission for a full size painting so get in quick !  Just email me : mydogateart@gmail.com  no obligation.

I am also back at the bigger canvases again. More soon.






1 comment:

  1. Nice to see you're back...though the show sounds pretty exciting! I have two ACEOs that a blog friend painted...I've never painted small, it's impressive! Look forward to seeing your new work!

    ReplyDelete