MY DOG ATE ART'S PAGES


PROBABLY THE BEST ART BLOG IN PLYMOUTH - ENJOYED IN OVER 100 COUNTRIES - FROM CHILE TO CHINA

19/08/2012

TADZIO

It's been a long time coming but I've finally got round to doing some more painting - lots of sketches have been stockpiled - but a painting on canvas - that's the first in a long while .... I've been very busy with tribe

So here's my new painting "Tadzio" - it's had a lot of good feedback from lots of people .

TADZIO : acrylic and 
collage on canvas
30" x 20" ( 75cm x 50cm )


This is for sale at the price of £ 312.00 GBP inc postage within the UK
Outside of the UK I will happily quote for current exchange and shipping
If you are interested - in this or other work here -contact me via email - without obligation - at mydogateart@gmail.com


2 comments: