MY DOG ATE ART'S PAGES


PROBABLY THE BEST ART BLOG IN PLYMOUTH - ENJOYED IN OVER 100 COUNTRIES - FROM CHILE TO CHINA

11/03/2011

BUT THE SKY IS EMPTY

BUT THE SKY IS EMPTY 11/1   (2011)


acrylic on ready to hang stretched box-canvas
30" x 20" (75cm x 50cm)

£ 312.00 GBP within UK (inc p&p)
outside of the UK please contact me by email for current exchange and shipping costs.

mydogateart@gmail.com

This painting started as a watercolour sketch, the image took on a life of its own, and soon turned into a full-scale painting. It's taken me a while to get painting this year - but have lots of new ideas and images to work on.

If anyone is wondering about the title ...

"I talk to God, but the sky is empty"  Sylvia Plath



If you'd like to buy this - or anything else on this site - or would like to discuss a commission - just email me in the first instance ... and don't forget - original artwork is an excellent gift.


dont forget in Plymouth - my artist's HOME VISIT SERVICE

back to home page

1 comment:

  1. Should have stayed in that dirt...huh?! Actually I like this not just the color but the expressions on the faces!

    ReplyDelete